An Early Introduction

This is going to be an interesting venture. If you are following this particular portion of the blog, then what you will see is my general approach to writing a book. You will see each chapter as they are completed, unlike my other book Saving Alice. Saving Alice was a finished work before I posted here on the blog. So what may happen as time goes on, I may have to go back to previous chapters and add a thing or two here and there.


In fact, one change that is for sure going to happen, is that there is going to be one more chapter installed before chapter one, and a real introduction, and a table contents, and preface, and a preface to the preface, and … jk!


You get the point. This is going to be more of an organic process with the view to having a completed book in the end with a total of about 10 chapters. This will also mean that the posting between chapters will take a little longer than you may expect (I’m a slow thinker).


Also, I invite and encourage your participation. Please comment on ideas that are not too clear, or is not making sense. Then I can rethink if I need to do something differently or not. If you catch a typo, you will get a gold star for pointing them out to me, and I will be grateful for your keen eye. And, if something really touches you, please let me know. That is what the point of the book and this process is all about.


So, until the completion of the book, this will be the introduction in the list of links. But when God’s Math: Addition, or Adding It Up (title is not settle upon either) is completed, this shall disappear from the link list. I look forward to interacting with you and see what God will do through this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment